[URGENT] Migrate Web App from PHP - Code Igniter to Laravel
This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1759 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$12 - $2500 SGD
• PHP Full-Stack Developer required
• As member of the development team, you will be doing migration from Codeigniter to Laravel framework. You will also involved in develop new features, new components and optimize performance across a range of devices.
• Support and extend existing implementations with a touch of UI/UX.
Successful candidate will have HANDS-ON:
• Strong commercial PHP Development experience using MVC frameworks (latest Laravel)
• Experience with web architecture
• An understanding of Agile development methodology
• Design Patterns (MVC)
• MySQL experience
• Experience of responsive CSS-framework such as Bootstrap
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS
• Open Containers/Dockers
• MongoDB (NoSQL)
• Familiar with Native IOS and Android (Mobile Development)
- You code for all major browsers, including Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari and maybe even Opera, so the experience is the same no matter the perspective
- Agile enabled: you have a strong understanding of agile development methodologies, especially scrum
- Passionate for technology: you like to tinker with up and coming technologies
Ensure system and software quality by writing, running, analyzing and automating unit and functional tests
Stay up-to-date on new technologies and architectures, and propose their savvy implementation into software engineering process
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online