What we are looking for:
- An experienced developer who can quickly iterate and polish the front-end of an iOS app, and who can collaborate effectively with other backend and frontend devs and designers.
- Capacity to work full time (may change occasionally to part time or less depending on team situation)
- Transparent and frequent communication
- Fast implementation time
- Clean code
- We evaluate the individual's performance on output per cost. We will continue working if the return on investment makes sense.
Our development method:
- Based on our Product Roadmap, we define a set of feature implementations and bug fixes to commit to for the week.
- We then break down tasks into tickets and define the deliverable, delivery time, required resource (hrs), and assignee.
- We first make something working, then make it right, then make it look and feel good.
Our tech stack:
- iOS swift app
- Python Flask web backend
- Postgres DB
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Sketch (UI design)
- Invision (UI mockups)
- Asana (project management)
- Slack and Skype (communication)
- 1 Non-technical co-founder (design, marketing, admin)
- 1 Technical co-founder (full stack dev)
- A few interns and remote devs
- The best place to get guidance for anyone, anywhere.
- More to be shared in the interview.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $477 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks