I would like to have a class library with methods developed for IOS in Objective C.
The library should be able to implement a spinning wheel with cards, with the option of having click sounds and inertia as one rotates the wheel. A visual look that gives a good idea what I would like can be found at [login to view URL]!/main.
A working implementation should be able to
- handle an arbitrary number of cards in the wheel.
- show information from each card, e.g., with two strings such as a title and a description field, and an integer
- (re-)sort based on the cards’ integers (and the “deck” is sorted using these integers)
- zoom in on a card when it is being double-tapped; (and zoom out when being tapped again or when one decide to continue moving the wheel of cards backward/forward)
- be able to remove a card from the wheel by holding and swiping a card (using panGesture)
- bonus would be to have banners at the top following the curvature of the spinning wheel, where the banner starts and ends at specified cards (thus, a mechanism for grouping the cards).
- Code when handed over should be documented/commented as found appropriate, together with working examples demonstrating the use of the methods in the class library.
If the collaboration works out to both our likings, I would be very happy to continue a collaboration and offer other implementation prospects/assignments.
In your response, please provide a cost estimate and a delivery estimate.
Kind regards, Jorgen