I have a client that has a real estate photography site which is built upon a custom CMS with PHP. The site functions correctly, but style wise is massively outdated.
So, what I'm proposing to the client is to redo all the front end web pages and the styling of all the backend pages. This proposal will not include redoing any PHP functions in the site, but only a visual overhaul of the entire look and feel.
You will need to work with our team who will provide all the content updates text and images, as well mockups for the new look and design.
things to be added/changed:
- Layout, design, colors, etc. which our team will provide mockups and graphics for and you will code.
- Creating a mobile responsive for front and back end.
- Better coding practices and uses of CSS3 throughout. We want as much as possible to use elements and classes in CSS document instead of inline CSS.
- Updating the page templates as needed for structure changes as well as html and CSS inserts where needed.
- All code should be well noted so other develops can easily understand the code.
- Implementing new content including copy and images, which we will provide to you.
- Implementing standard on page SEO such as title tags, meta descriptions, schema markup, google analytics, custom 404 page, etc. which will be provided by our team.
Additionally, you will need to instal Wordpress in the "/blog/" directory and provide us access to it. Some other considerations that need to be considered for this aspect are:
- Our team will handle the development of the Wordpress blog.
- We will need to make a footer on the front end site that mirrors our Wordpress footer including recent posts.
- Ideally, we'd like the ability to use the same CSS created for styling of the new site for the blog area as well.
Your skill sets in this just must include solid HTML, CSS, and PHP knowledge. Even though we aren't adding or changing any PHP functions in this job, you will need to move PHP around for formatting.
From what we can see, there appears to be around 10 front end pages. In the back end, there are two types, one for the customer and another for a vendor. Each of these two has independent stuff going on so I would assume that each area is at least partially independently controlled. Each back end area appears to have around 20-30 pages or so of information, though there could be a few more I'm missing.
I need a proposal from an experience developer that can handle this entire development side of things, while our team does the content and design side of things. I expect the timeline of this project to be 2-4 months which will include a discovery phase, design and content phase, a development phase, and a final testing a deployment phase.
Additionally, we need to develop this "offline". By that, I mean that we need to duplicate all the files used in his site and copy them to an offline development server (yours or ours). Once completed and approved, you will also need to backup the old site and migrate the new site to the live server and complete testing to ensure accuracy. This will need to include all the design elements we're creating here, pages templates, etc., as well as the Wordpress site we're creating. The database should not need to be restored as since we are not changing functions, this shouldn't need to be updated. The database will be copied to our staging server for development and testing, but nothing else.
We'll also need complete writing documentation and explanation of everything done by you at the project completion time. If you're interested, please include the phrase "This job is for me" in the first line of your reply back to me.
I'm putting in a 3-5k bid range, however, I realize that the appropriate bid could be more or less that this range.
Thanks and I look forward to your bids.
112 freelancers are bidding on average $3989 for this job
Hi there, my name is Khorshed and This job is for me. I have read your project brief and can help you get this done. I can re-design your website as per your provided design/mockup. Best quality work assured. Thanks