We're a luxury goods online retailer looking for help to provide our customers with top-quality customer service and support.
Your tasks will include:
* Processing orders
* Answering customer service inquiries (phone and email)
* Contacting customers about discontinued or out of stock products
* Providing shipping estimates
* Finding order tracking numbers
* Answering questions about our store policies and returns
* Contacting suppliers regarding purchase orders and delivery dates
You will need to be familiar with Gmail, major U.S. shipping carriers' websites and policies, and be able to learn and work with our web-based customer and order management system, as well as our vendors' order management systems. Familiarity with Magento, BigCommerce, or Shopify systems a plus.
Must have worked previously with ecommerce systems.
Must be available to work during U.S. business hours. Initially, this will be a part-time position (approx 10-15 hours/week); additional hours if it works out.
56 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Dear Client, I have good experience in handling customer support Inbound Process, I have a excellent team to handle your Project successfully without any call drops, I Assure I can give the best team, Thanks, John
I have a lot of experience in customer handling and talking to customer care in Airtel and TATA Docomo service providers so I know the likes of what is needed by the customer.