** Please only reply if you are an individual developer. No companies, agencies, project managers **
I require an experienced Classic ASP Developer who can work quickly, with skill and have good easy communication.
Your task will be to make some small changes to an e-commerce website administration back-end.
The website uses Classic ASP and SQL Server 2008 Web Edition (You will not be required to make any SQL changes)
You will be provided with the ASP web, and a SQL Server database backup (I guess you will need at least SQL Server 2005 to restore a 2008 backup)
You will also be provided with a specification document detailing the changes you need to make.
The task will involve:
1. Becoming familar with the "Create an Order" functionality
2. Fix 2 minor bugs
3. Add functionality to "Create a new customer" within Create an Order.
4. Add functionality to send an email to the customer
5. Add functionality to add a discount line to an order
6. Recommend, suggest, highlight any problems or enhancements that may help.
Further information available on request. You might want to see the functionality document before submitting a quote as the above work may be easier and quicker than it seems.