You will design and develop a questionnaire application written in Swift 4 for iPhone 6s (or equivalent) that has two modes, selected from an initial scene via two buttons:
1. Deliver a questionnaire to be filled in by users, saving the data to the iOS device.
The app should read the questionnaire from a JSON formatted data file and
display a series of questions that the user moves between as they answer them.
Once the user has completed the questionnaire and saved the data, another
user may fill out the questionnaire.
2. Display reports and summaries on the results of the saved questionnaire responses.
Questionnaires consist of a set number of questions, each one of which can be one of four basic types:
1. Choose a single option from several.
2. Choose as many options as you require from several.
3. Choose an integer numeric value e.g. from a slider or +/-
4. Enter an amount of text (of the order of about 50 words at most)
The app must work in both portrait and landscape orientation, maintaining a
sensible UI in both.
The reporting should consist of simple graphs (where the question types
are appropriate) or text summaries (for text type response questions).
Please ensure that your code is appropriately commented and meaningful variable and constant
names are used.
Use Core Data to store the questionnaire responses. It should be runnable from Xcode so I can check it and modify later. I have attached 2 sample questionnaires in JSON formatting that you can use as samples.