I have a job: to copy/paste blog entries off a website, onto a table in a word document.
I have already done a sample document. You'd just need to follow the format. What's required;
- font; times size 10 for all the text with size 16 and bold for the headings
- copy / paste each entry; there are approx. 20 per month
- a new page for a new 'day/topic' entry
- each 'question' gets a single line in the table
- the date / topic and general comments are merged in the top row
- the table only has 2 columns; question on the left (true/false questions) and empty column on the right - where I will fill in the answers
- a new file for each month, with the month in the header So there will be approx 20 files in total.
It makes sense when you look at the example file, which is for April of this year.
The website is [login to view URL] and the source of the questions are in the archives, and they go back to Nov 2016.
I am happy to answer ANY questions about this, as it may seem 'unusual', but again is relatively clear from the attached file. Thanks
84 freelancers are bidding on average $400 for this job
Hi , I am interested in copy pasting the questions from the blog websites into Word Doc. I have some questions and I would like to have their answers in chat. Let's talk over in chat and discuss there