This is an opportunity to join the launch team of an international mobile service provider launching in Spain soon.
The role is starting as a part time (20hrs/week), but will quickly grow as the network goes to operation.
• Proactively test user web experience and mobile product offerings within Spain.
• Collect and translate customer and business needs into requirements for Spanish market.
• Lead customer service escalation, and work on optimising the process and enhancing its quality
• Help with plans to develop the products and features in an agile, fast moving environment.
• Work with management to prioritize product features and requirements for Spanish market.
• Support Marketing campaign launches and communications (internal and external).
• Follow industry trends and competition to adjust product strategy and roadmap.
• Analyse reports and trends to improve operations.
• Follow up with leads and provide status updates to the team on regular basis.
• Partner with marketing team on promotion operations, including: drafting operation plan; collaborate with technical teams; communicating with support team to prepare for potential issues.
• Monitor, measure and improve logistics management process performance, managing SIM provisioning, orders and replacement.
• Understanding the ins and outs of iOS and Android platforms
• 2-3 years of experience in a role of MVNO Operations, Customer Relation Management(CRM), Customer Service Supervision or other related fields
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
• Ability to work flexible hours, need to overlap with US Pacific Time schedule
• Limited travel may be required
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Applicants must be based in Madrid
6 freelancers are bidding on average £13/hour for this job
I am a telecom professional with core specialization in Value Added Service and Core network. I am passionate about this job and will glade to be part of this development and growth of the network.