We have a form that is not responsive(resizable) that works to take user input fields and inject them into a ZOHO CRM Database. The issue is that the form itself does not resize on different screen sizes. The base functionality is working all fields currently submit and redirect to a landing page on submit.
1. Review the code of the form and commit to understanding the code and confirm that the job is deliverable on time. When a commitment to move forward with the project is made a milestone payment of up to 50% of the project will be made.
2. Edit 1 HTML form to be responsive, the file MUST be 1 file when complete (no additional files will be acceptable) with all fields being submitted as the original, and the redirect page working.
1. Form must resize on resize of a browser window(Current versions of chrome, IE, Edge & Firefox, Safari on Mac), on both Windows & Mac OS, work, on an iPhone, Android in portrait mode on all vendor supported OS versions and current browsers
2. When the Submit button is pressed, the field content will be submitted to our database.(screen shot will be used to validate)
3. When the client is satisfied with the form, the next milestone payment the balance of the project amount will be made.
The client has more than one form to edit, if the developer completes the above project successful, and wishes they can bid to complete more for a modest fee and could be called upon in the future for development work.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $118 for this job
Hi, Can you Please Share Page Link which you want to be Responsive Yes i will make One Page only You Can Create Milestone Payment and Release when Project is Completed and Approved Thanks
Well, I understand your requirements. now, can you send me that HTML file to take a look? After that, I can quote you properly timeline and budget. Thanks.
Hello! friend.I can understand your description about [login to view URL] i can submit content from all items.I must give you better service than [login to view URL] are on right [login to view URL] can discuss in details over [login to view URL] forwar More