Hey gals & guys,
A stealth e-commerce startup is looking for project manager/VA/someone to get things done!
We're an e-commerce startup with a few founders that are located in different parts of the world.
We're a very unofficial company as you can see from the job description.
We're looking for an all around project manager that can manage e-commerce startup tasks (hiring designers & store managers, researching products, managing stores, scheduling newsletters, collecting information, etc.),
Things we'll need in our VA: - You've gotta be creative & questioning. If you think of a better way to do something, tell us why yours is better and our's is stupid! Not sure about a step? Ask us immediately. Or, even better, figure it out and then email us your solution for confirmation. If we're not getting questions about tasks we send you, that is a sure sign that something is wrong.
We NEED questions and feedback. - Must be able to keep track of and efficiently execute 'Standard Operating Procedures'. So that wecan tell you to save an SOP like how to find contacts or create personalized emails, and then just tell you to follow that process later instead of having to re-explain it. Also, so we can tell you what to do when X happens, so that you perform Y automatically.
- Must be able to get shit done FAST. We'll sometimes give you a tight deadline. I need to know you can get it done when I'm relying on you.
- This is a full time job, 40-60 hours a week working EST hours.
- Must have a superfast internet connection- we use Sococo, which means everybody on the team is always with mic on(some with camera) and screen sharing.
- Must have a strong computer, running Sococo can slow your pc, so you need a strong one.
- If you have more than 1 monitor, tell us, this greatly increases your chances because we love multiple monitors, I have 8.
- Payment is based on your skills, if you’re good, we’ll pay you good, that simple. send us your salary requirements.
--Bonuses are also standard for performance.
1-List any e-commerce experience you have , if you don’t have that ok too.
2- List all software/SAAS you’ve worked on and can remember (from Google Docs, Slack, Photoshop,Shopify, Asana, etc) The more the better…
3- Complete this phrase- The most important factor in the success of an e-commerce store is ______________
4- provide details of the download and upload speed of your internet connection and details about your pc(processor, memory)
5- The majority of your responsibilities would be to hire people, please provide relevant experience.