Position: Cognos Application Administrator
Period of Performance: 03/01/2018-03/31/2019
Place of Performance: Working Remotely with occasional travel to 1900 E. St. NW Washington, DC.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS:
Client has a contract with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to develop, maintain, and support their Budget Management System (BMS).
It IBM needs a Cognos Application Administrator to support the system.
• Act as the primary system administrator to support and enhance the Business Intelligence and Reporting systems.
• These systems include: Cognos BI version 10.2+ (Framework Manager, Transformer, Query Studio, Report Studio, and Analysis Studio), CDM 10.2.2 and IBM Cognos TM1 (OLAP reporting database) 10.2.2 + ( TM1 and Planning Analytics)
• Administer/upgrade servers and software for TM1 and ancillary system for both production and development environments
• Act as the administrator for the TM1 SharePoint portal
Required skills/Level of Experience:
• Has ability to source data from databases like MS SQL Server (2005 and higher) and/or Oracle (10g or higher) using and Structured Query language (SQL), TM1 TurboIntegrator and create CDM queries.
• Past experience in the following is preferred: systems security administration (native and Windows Active Directory), performance tuning, maintenance and troubleshooting web application servers, certificates, MS Windows host server environments and MS web browsers.
• Experience translating user requirements into detailed technical specifications and participating in reviewing technical specifications and developed solutions.
Looking for part-time resource at ~20 hours per week.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
I have a very good background in administration of services I worked with several from the biggest french internet services providers (ORANGE AND SFR ) I have more than 7 years of international experiences