Please describe in the report how the unsupervised topic analysis has been executed?
on top of the topic analysis, we have performed sentimental analysis and compared the demographic analysis to the results of the topic modeling.
In my part, i am only responsible for the topic analysis part(description).
in the report we have to think of the following:
1. Were you able to load and parse the twitter data into a useful format for comparison with other data (e.g. state locations, demographics)? Were you able to show that you could do this clearly/visually?
2. Are you able to get insights into the data before using sentiment or topic analysis? If yes, what could you show? If not, why not?
3. Did sentiment analyses help identify supporters of each candidate? How did sentiment correlate with other information like demographics? That is to say - where is each candidate popular, and who are they popular with? Were you able to show this information clearly/visually? If you could not use sentiment analysis, why not?
4. Were you able to combine sentiment knowledge with a topic analysis? That is, were you able to show what supporters who were positive/negative towards each candidate talked about? Could you show this clearly/visually? If you could not use topic analysis, why not?
5. Could you relate your results to the actual state-voting patterns in the election? What are you able to show, and how confident are you in your findings?
15 freelancers are bidding on average €46 for this job
Hello, I've read the job and I would be pleased to put my higher education and freelancing career in achieving your project goals perfectly. Let's discuss further including price.
Hi there, I will handle the project nicely and would like to know how many pages are required for these analysis questions? Please discuss other details over chat. Thanks