We're looking for a self-motivated, meticulous, and fun-loving individual to join our close-knit team as a freelancer! This list provides some detail into what a PR Freelancer at Red Bug will experience and learn. It is not exhaustive or comprehensive, but the majority of tasks and responsibilities are laid out below.
1. PR Counsel — Consult with clients to develop appropriate public relations strategies and messages, along with well-managed tactics.
2. Media Relations — Liaise with local, regional, and international media on editorial opportunities, as well as generate targeted publicity in business and industrial trade media (print/online).
3. Media Communications — Develop marketing collaterals (e.g. brochures, newsletters, websites) that reach out to clients' partners and customers.
4. Trade Show Press Support — Maximise clients' presence at events by working with the organisers and trade media.
5. Research — Execute market/media research and analyse findings.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $28/hour for this job
- 5 years working in copywriting - account manager experience - 10 years working in digital This sounds like a great opportunity and I would like to be a part of it.