1. Automator should copy SKU number from the excel/google sheet
2. Paste that copied SKU number on a website A's Search bar and press search button
3. Copy item title from that website A relating to the sku
4. Paste that title on website B's search bar (note: website b has login, which can be logged in manually by human user during the process.
5. Human user will cross verify the matching product manually and click on select item
6. Automator should extract "EAN number" and "Item Title" and copy those and input in previous excel/googlesheet, with respective row and column matching the sku.
7. If in step 5, could not find any result from website B or if matching product not found by human user, then need to have a button to skip and continue with next row in excel and repeat steps 1-6.
8. If human user identifies a product and step 6 completed, then automator should automatically copy sku from excel/google sheet of next row and continue the steps 1-8
If able to create automation process for above using any existing google extension would be highly appreciated
check image of screen shots with explanation
Please do not bid without reading
ACCEPTABLE CHARGES: 3000 INR