The website is written in PHP, and has a MYSQL database for some items. It is running under IIS on a hosted ISP’s systems.
The work required is to correct the functionality which is around registering users as well as setting some users as Subscribers which in turn allows them to download additional files.
1. On the registration page there is a link to Terms and Conditions. These T&C’s don’t exist. So need creating.
2. On the page RHF Builder ………..the Download RHF Builder links should take the user to a Purchase area…… here they can download the App for free if they subscribe to the daily files downloads service. (The link goes nowhere currently)
3. Create the Purchase page, for which I have the Paypal source code to be used . This needs creating. Confirmation/invoice/receipt needs to be in place and anything else around purchasing.
4. The RHF Builder App needs to be available from the website where it can only be downloaded on successful purchase.
5. Complete Email function on the site. There is a form on the Contacts page, it should email out.
6. Ensure everything works (links/menus etc) from www.racehorseform.com. Currently things point to just [url removed, login to view]
7. General tidying up of text and tweaking minor things ensuring the Admin Portal for the website is working to enable upload of Files (daily/weekly) and edit top right text on Home Page. This is setup and we just want this checking that it is okay.
8. After the above is done I want Google Ads appearing on Home pages and RHF Builder page.
Please note that the website has a running function producing Horseracing racecards on a daily basis. These are currently viewed by people. There is code was written specifically for this and it is in an area (folders) away from the main website. This is NOT to be touched or stopped from working. The cards use a different Microsoft Sql backend database.
The website as a whole when you put in the url redirects to the racecards [url removed, login to view] by the [url removed, login to view] which is a Virtual Directory.
To look at the website as a developer you simply enter [url removed, login to view]