You must speak great English. You must be expert in coding.
My theme is called Fastor and it has been customized and optimized.
My shopify store is complete but I need some things done.
1) My site has been optimized to go faster, and as part of this they have made it so that when the product image is clicked, the image isn't expanded larger. The image just pops up as the exact same size which is pointless. IF getting rid of the pop up image would increase page load speed and make the site faster, then I'd like to completely get rid of the pop up image option.
2) When a product is added to cart, there is a confirmation from shopify that it's been added. There is an image that used to show, but after optimization, image has been removed. I need to do something about this. Either no image shows with no "no image" image, or we put image back.
3) My website load time and speed is not to my liking on mobile. My site has been fully optimized by another developer, so I'm not sure how much room there is to work with to improve the site optimization and speed, but I'd like it to be faster. Page speed insights says mobile is 29-32 and on desktop is 83. [login to view URL] has the site at 4.48 to 5.11 seconds.
4) There seems to be some weird bugs going on, especially on mobile. For instance, on my mobile, randomly there is a black screen upon loading, with nothing to see except the black screen, but the moment I touch the screen/scroll, everything appears. The slider (which I have now removed on mobile) used to jump from image 1 to image 3 to image 1 to image 3 repeatedly when the arrow was clicked, but if the image is swiped, all 4 images would be shown in order. I need bug fixes to happen.
5) Part of the optimization that the last developer did, they added something where the images are not loaded when the home page is loading, instead the images are loaded as needed. The problem is that on apple mobile device, the images on the home page screen that should be already loaded, don't load, and there is a yellow section instead of the image, however when the screen is touched, all pictures load instantly.
6) When I paste my website into facebook messenger/chat, the image that loads along-side my website is not of my website, it is of the theme. I need this fixed.
I need these kind of things cleaned up so that my website runs smoothly, fast, no bugs etc.
We can discuss and see what's needed.