Our company is currently building an SAAS web application that will allow online businesses to grow their online reputation by allowing customers to easily write reviews and leave ratings for their products and/or services. Businesses use our platform to not only grow their reputation, but also manage their visibility online, to ensure a consistent image as they expand.
We are currently looking to hire for a talented Senior PHP Developer that possesses expert level experience in PHP. If you are a great PHP Programmer with over 5-7 years of experience who’s looking to join an fast moving company in building B2B grade solutions to their everyday issues please read on!
- Responsible for requirements analysis, technical design, coding, testing and implementation of the organization’s systems and software.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to programming tasks for other team members.
- Develop, extend, test, deploy, and maintain backend functionality for system.
- Design, develop, and test high performance, scalable, highly available, and secure web-based solutions.
- Responsible for the understanding and application of the organization’s processes, procedures, design and coding standards as it applies to own work assignments.
- Bring fresh ideas on how technology can be used to solve big problems.
We're looking for well-rounded individuals with PHP development experience, with a big bonus for previously handling a large-scale SAAS application. Strong experience in the following is required:
- At least 7+ years of PHP, MySQL and object-oriented programming
- Experience with LAMP stack development (Ubuntu is a plus)
- Experience with Frameworks like CodeIgniter 3
- Experience with SVN, Git, SOAP, RESTful API
- Ability to understand analytical site traffic data and to respond to customers' patterns, trends, and usability needs.
- Past experience with automated testing processes
- Experience with big data
- Experience with security
- Understanding of common Project Management tools such as JIRA, Redmine, Trac, etc for tasks and issues assigned by our team.
Team Stack (6 total people)
- 2x PHP Developers (backend) ~ based in Russia
- 1x Web Developer (frontend) ~ based in Ukraine
- 2x UI Designers ~ based in Ukraine
- 1x Project Manager ~ based in United States
Any questions? Please let us know!