Hi. This project is in Megento 2.2 and is a Polish based e-shop start-up. (Magento interface in English, Menu items and categories etc, in Polish)
We are looking for someone with minimum 3 years’ experience with Magento and recent experience in 2.2. We are NOT looking for someone to learn on our shop.
The web shop is largelly developed, but requires finalisation of certain look and feel aspects as well as integration of a locally availably payment gateway. Current project sits on our development site (Stage) [login to view URL]
You will see from the front end that a lot of the work has already been implemented, but things like menu behaviour, layout, payment gateway etc, still need to be ironed out. This is mostly Front-End work, but some backend work will also be required as you move through the milestones.
There will be 4 Milestones created and a full brief in Word is available for interested parties.
• Problem solving. We have identified product display error which needs to be fixed, when looking at some of the products canvas details (clicking on a canvas link) we get different product displayed in detail.
• Simple spacing corrections between menu headings
• Simple adjustment to template, removing certain word.
• Introduction of thin grey lines between product displays
• Introduce “Bestseller” product slide with 4 tile product carousels with an arrow on the right side to show 4 more if the user wants to see more. Likely already a feature on Magento, if not, we will purchase whatever plugin is required.
• Adjust footer items, names, links and landing pages for things like conditions of sale, FAQ’s, etc
• Change to various menu displays, behaviours and colours
• Adjustment of banner size and position
• Introduction of product cards module for selection of colours and finishes
• Few adjustments on product display, positioning and additional information tabs
• Search field, result display adjustment and colour changes
• Installation of a payment gateway module (we have subscribed)
• Testing entire system end to end
• Ensuring all email notifications, system messages etc are as they should be
• Working with the owner to adjust any fine/minor details as and when required
IMPORTANT NOTE!: Only experienced developers need to apply with Proficient English OR Polish language skills.
Brokers, software houses that simply want to "have a go" or add to a pile of existing work which will not give this project priority, please DO NOT APPLY. Similarly, will only deal with top rated Freelances.
Please. DO NOT contact us via shop, social media or other way outside of Freelance platform, all pitches outside of this platform will be ignored. Thank you.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $654 for this job
Hello. I have extensive experience in Magento Shop Development and 4 years experience. I am glad to get 4 milestones. and very interested parties. I will do my best for your web site. thank you. akio
Hi there, I am a very talented and experienced magento developer. I read your job description carefully and understood it. I can satisfy you with my skills. Regards, Aaron