We are looking for someone to make updates to our WHMCS settings.
1. Fix how the logo appears on invoices and emails. It seems to run off the page for being too large.
2. Allow customers to store their credit/debit cards for auto payments.
3. Verify current SSL certificate able to cover WHMCS, (if so can you correct in cPanel, if not can we install a new ssl (we will provide) (looking to fix pop up saying website isn’t secured on the domains search page)
4. Set for the domain/new order purchases to automatically happen without having to approve order. We want to process automatically order the domain through enom.
6. Fix the issue that when someone try’s to order a domain it states “contact support” when we search domains.
7. Fix the PHP Timezone Error
8. Fix the two warnings.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $68 for this job
Hi Sir, I have 6 years of experience in WHMCS, let me know if you need my help. Regards, Mahander Relevant Skills and Experience WHMCS, PHP Proposed Milestones $50 USD - Development & Testing
Hello, we have years of experience with WHMCS, PHP, Linux and many more. Let us schedule a time with one of our senior systems administrators at MyCODEHost LLC