I am looking for someone to make me a PHP script so I can manage a fantasy cricket league for my local team.
The system should:
1. Allow an admin to create and manage a league (delete teams, add players, give points to players, assign player values, manage users, send mass emails to users of the site etc, assign point values for certain actions e.g. 1 point for a 1 scored, 1 point for a wicket etc).
2. Allow people to register and login to an account.
3. Allow users to view a player list and choose a team of 11 players.
4. Allow users to view a league table of total points per user (updated every week) & total points per player (based on runs scored, wickets taken etc)
5. Allow users to make one transfer per week.
I'm sure a lot of this stuff can be adapted from existing fantasy football scripts on the internet so it shouldn't be too much work.