I have just bought the Web 2.0 directory plugin.
The official link is here: [login to view URL]
I need to make the following customization:
1. In each field (added from the Directory Admin -> Content Fields) there should be another check name "Make available in the profile".
When this is checked the field should be added in the profile of the user.
Currently the plugin has available 2 fields in the profile "Billing information - Full Name and Full address". But, these are added by default and the user can't control it.
2. When the user add a listing:
a. The fields should be displayed in Groups in the same order they are arranged with drag-and-drop in the Directory Admin -> Content Fields
b. The group name should be displayed as header of the section, also.
Basically a + b should be displayed like here: [login to view URL]
c. The fields that have the check "Make available in the profile" should automatically be filled with the information filled by the user
3. In the profile, the fields should also be displayed in groups
4. Add a button with the Dashboard, in the listing overview and listing page (similar with Submit new listing)
If all goes well I also have some css modification to the same plugin.
- All this should be made as an extension of the plugin, as I want to still be able to update the plugin;
- The developer will not have access to the back end of the site. I will only send the zip with the plugin and, after he finishes, he will send me the installer extension of the plugin.