1. a website (French/English) with a platform (the simplest to use and clear as possible), some tabs
2. The website features a world map of companies, startups, accelerator programs, coworking spaces and more. An interactive map on the main page with icons which shows companies, startups, organizations, incubators, business schools, hospitality school, universities, engineering school, art school, design school, accelerators and coworking spaces, influencers, business angels, investors, fund investments, crowdfunding, public funds, fablabs, events, jobs opening at companies and startups, internships, etc (focusing right now on Europe and UAE).
We can browse by Role, by Location, by Market, by Skill. We can display some or all of the elements on the map by simply checking what we want to see on it.
3. Ability to zoom into a country, a region, a city, a district, a specific street in a smooth way in the map, with a refresh button that go back to bigger view or completely to the whole map (+Geolocation)
4. Simple and understandable icons on the map to represent things (companies, startups, jobs, incubators, universities, etc) with an easy way to find the legend (+FAQ)
5. A job board
6. Different accounts: companies/startups, Universities/Schools, Candidates, jobs/internships, others (organisations, incubators, etc)
+ Possibilities to bring profile from LinkedIn, Viadeo, Facebook, email and to connect with them
7. Different tabs: a tab with a Wikipedia of companies/startups/organisations (company note card), a tab to find Universities/Schools, a tab to find the candidates, a tab to find jobs/internships, others (incubators, etc), tools, map
8. Ability to display information according to the account (on the map and the website): school/university, students/candidates, companies/startups, others
9. Display all alumni of the school, trainees, students on campuses and by countries. We indicate the number on each country/campus, where are the different campuses etc on the map
10. For the company, possibility to see in live where are its employees, how many in each entity, where are its offices (as useful information for employees and young professional)
For young people: opportunity to know where are the alumni of his school, how many in each country, who to contact, etc.
12. Create an algorithm: the more companies, startups, schools, students go on the website, the more we will know them and propose them something corresponding to them. Interactivity between information
13. Data comes from online sources, stock market data, company information, and people working within companies and startups in each place, universities, business schools, etc
14. I want a search bar with search functions, many filters by location, by market, by jobs, by skill, by type of company, by size, etc. The search bar has to propose names like on Google, just starting to write first letters and full word shows off. Search Engine (ex: luxury + Dubai + business)
15. View available jobs and internships on the map and in the tab dedicated to that
16. Go for a maximum of information about the company and put the links ([url removed, login to view], Wikipedia, the company's website). A kind of Wikipedia internally. Doing business listings
17. Listing for the company and a "business card" simple and clear.
Young professional profile: a kind of business card with key information and qualities of the person and a complete profile like a CV
18. A section with help tools: all kind of help websites for work, internship, jobs, training, etc.
19. A forum and an integrated instant messaging (it can come after) : Create a platform with a community where people can chat and ask question about jobs, mentors, markets, etc
The goal of this international plateform is helping college and university students and recent grads from everywhere find great internships, entry-level jobs, and careers! For companies, it is to find candidates and a perfect match.
Deadline: 2 to 3 months max
33 freelancers are bidding on average €3011 for this job
The website seems to be dependent on mapping [login to view URL] are a lot of questions and discussion required for this project which will be done in chat.