Project for TheCrogers
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 USD
Hi TheCrogers, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. I set up a digitalocean vps: Ubuntu 16 / nginx / php7 / wordpress. (No Varnish). Everything is okay except wordpress is giving me an error when trying to make outbound http requests when it connects to the theme developer's site to validate the theme license. I built the site using these directions: [url removed, login to view]
I used letsencrypt free ssl. I didn't set up any mail.
1. Is this server setup in your wheelhouse?
2. Could you give me a ballpark idea of the cost of tweaking the configuration to fix the above problem (my primary concern right now).
3. And a ballpark cost for setting up mail so that wordpress can email (on form submission, etc.)
4. Cost is an issue because this is just for development right now, but I'm thinking of moving a few sites to such a server.
I see that you're a student. I was in college once, and I like helping other college students.
Browse Related Skills
- Fix flask setup hosted on Centos7/nginx
- Install plugin into redmine-----might have to upgrade redmine first
- server file transfer. Transfer files from Linux server to dropbox account
- Write a small Linux program that reads and writes a few bytes from the I2C bus
- Advanced C Coding on Linux - with UML design
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online