Design a baseline H.264 encoder with Verilog so that it can be complied and synthesized in Xilinx or Quartus II
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $917 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. The encoder should include intra mode and inter mode
2. The encoder can encode I frame and P frame.
3. CAVLC is used for entropy encode
4. RDO mode should be implemented and can be chosen based on needs
5. The encoder should have a design to compute the PSNR of YUV components.
6. The code should have notes to help me understand your design.
7. The project should be simulated and synthesized in QuartusII or Xilinx.
8. You should write a document to describe the target and design principle of each module and the relation between different modules.
9. The input of the encoder is a video with QCIF resolution.
10. The output is .264 bits stream. This stream can be decoded correctly with ffmpeg.
11. The last but most important, the encoder should be implemented in Verilog.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online