I'm looking for a good coder who can clone exactly the functions of the site theFind dot com that crawl shopping site but can also crawl other Auction Sites like ebay, yahoo , ubids, amazon , online auction and so on. it should have the following:
* a good web 2.0 design
* a listing items
* A price for every items
* a image of the items
* A short description of the items
* a link at the bottom of description that will open another browser for full description linking to from merchant.
* a search by local or city.
* a forum for community.
* a Advertising and publishing page
* a Wordpress blog
* a submit links of merchant.
* a special searches.
We are only interested in partnering with providers who have:
1. Quality processes to deliver high quality products with minimum re-work
2. Reliable, Reliable Reliable
3. Demonstrated capability - experience with similar projects
4. Excellent references
The project terms are fixed price. Payments will be released progressively as follows:
- 10% for Prototype
- 20% for Good Design frames with navigation
- 20% for 1st fully functional release
- 20% on "go live"
- 30% two months after go live
We would like you to support the system for 2 months after go live to accommodate minor changes as required.
The technology platform is to be agreed before commencement.
You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement before commencement.
All intellectual property from this project will be owned by us. No software produced by this project is allowed to be sold!
We have a contract with our client to develop this website. You are not to contact our client directly. All dealings are to be with us.
So Please bid wisely and if you have question you can PM me.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1340 for this job
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay