I have a plan to build a website.
For this purpose I need a writer having **excellent English writing skills** and **creative abilities** to write a **detailed and well-researched Business Plan** for me.
The Business Plan built by the writer is to be used to streamline the requirements and strategies used to decide the technology and architecture for building the website.
The plan need not be generic; rather it has to be specialist in various modules of the steps involved in building the website.
The plan should cover all aspects for building the website like:
1. Scope of project including objective/aim.
2. Modules of the project.
3. Marketing scope.
4. Risk Analysis.
5. Strengths and weaknesses possible in the project.
6. Who all are the competitors?
7. Any other special features to be used by the websites..(Like Ranking, notifications etc).
*The design of the plan is entirely dependent on you. You can use any template you wish. I am free on that domain.*
*I am open to any fair suggestions and improvements to be required for the plan.*
*Please feel free to ask me any doubts you have, especially deciding things which should go into the plan or not.*
*I will help you out wherever you get stuck.*
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).