z-waka is a mobile-first electronic medical platform connecting patients and doctors. We started to integrate a Firebase-based instant messaging feature into our app. Therefore, we have following backend structure:
- Firebase for instant messaging
- Sails for all other backend-related things.
The backend database system is Postgresql.
In order to complete the integration between mobile frontend and backend, we will need following adjustments:
- Create communication between Sails and Firebase
- Add some Firebase-specific columns in the patient and doctor tables in the Postgresql database
- Every time a user is created in the Sails backend, the backend shall create a Firebase user and add Firebase-specific information into the Postgresql database
- There are different ways how a user can be created in the backend.
- Every time patient or doctor information is updated in Postgresql, Firebase needs to be udpdated as well
- When the mobile application requests for a list of doctors or patients through the API, a script shall check if the Postgresql database has already Firebase user information. If not, the script shall create a Firebase user
- The API needs to be upgrade to give back additionally Firebase user information stored in Postgresql
18 freelancers are bidding on average $703 for this job
Hello Now that come across your project and feel very confident on it now. If you hire me I can complete your task in time and deliver faithful result. Thanks and regards Vladimir M.