i'm searching for a developer who can creates an tinyMCE Plugin - it must work with the current tinyMCE version.
The workflow must be like .NET IntelliSense
Please place a real bid - it can be also higher as 250USD - but please calculate carefull the time you need for this plugin, it should be realistic.
If you have some bettzer ideas for the workflow described belowe - inform me, if it make sense, we can change it
1. right click in tinymce open an custom menu - add in the menu as first item "Custom var"
2. on click on this item open a dropdown on the cursor position (below the cursor) - like IntelliSense makes it
[login to view URL](v=vs.140).jpeg?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
3. on typing an char in tinymce show only the items in the dropdown which starts which this char - or chars.
backspace - if no chars typed in - or all chars in the word are deleted close the dropdown
on click to another place in text - close the dropdown (see right click menu - it close too if you click on an another place in text)
if the cursor prepends with a whitespace - only open the dropdown
if there are some chars before the cursor - show only the matched items in the dropdown
4. on enter - if there is an matching word in the dropdown - auto insert this word - appended with a "." point - and open the next dropdown - if avaiable in the json object
5. if no matching word - close the dropdown
6. if the selection of the variable is completed (the json object has a value assigned for this selection) - so replace the variable (for example [login to view URL]) to the value assigned in the json object and mark it with a color.
So [login to view URL] will be for example then a "240" with a blue background color
7. if somebody clicks on this marked "240" - and clicks in the right klick menu on "custom var" the original variable "[login to view URL]" should be showed.
1. use an js object in an extra file for the dropdown list
2. the object can have some sub and sub objects to show the dropdown for example for [login to view URL]
3. each subitem can - but must not have a description with for example a value (like in the image)