Asia based candidates won't be considered due to past experience.
If you can work for 30+ hours weekly, then the skills we need incl:
- Strong experience with Angular 2+ (>1 year) & Node
- HTML5 & CSS
- Good written English, and conversational English
Mention experience with:
- [login to view URL]
Your two co-developers have successfully been working on this project 3+ & 2+ years. The browser based Sim is already in production, and loved by clients.
You can start very soon after passing our short test task, which usually takes 4-5 hours. You'll be given specific feedback from our Lead Dev that'll assist you to learn and improve.
- We prefer candidates from Eastern Europe
- We're ONLY interested in freelancers, agencies won't be processed
- Know Agile and have knowledge of JIRA
- Bid a competitive long-term LOCAL country rate - this is a full-time career opportunity with an international employer.
- Start your application with ‘I'm a great Angular Developer’
- We'll ask to see examples of your best Angular code, so you can speed up your application by sending us a link to your code repository with specific mention of the file(s) to look for, or uploading in your application in a zip file. We don't need to see a working product, just enough code to understand your level. Feel free to first remove any client sensitive info.
We have many JIRA tasks incl wires or design comps waiting for you in backlog.
Our QA is based in the Ukraine.