I have 6 New Jersey Cannabis License applications.
I need someone to read through all 6 and pull all of the similar/ same information on processes / procedures onto 1 document which addresses the different aspects of the cannabis application.
I am going to put together my own NJ cannabis application and I want to use language that the other applications have successfully used.
Here is the criteria for the application taken from the RFA attachment!
1. Documentation of a valid Business Registration Certificate on file with the New Jersey Department of the Treasury, Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services;
2. If an applicant is a non-profit, proof of non-profit status;
3. Submission of completed ATC Entity Disclosure forms, with all supporting
documentation, for each applicant, subcontractor and affiliate;
4. Submission of completed Personal History Disclosure forms, with all supporting
documentation, for all principals, directors, board members, owners, and managers;
5. Evidence that all principals, directors, board members, owners and employees will
cooperate with a criminal history record background check pursuant to N.J.A.C. 8:64-7.2, including payment of all applicable fees associated with the criminal history record background check, which shall be paid by the ATC or the individual;
6. If a principal, director, board member, owner or employee has a disqualifying conviction, evidence that the individual has been rehabilitated;
7. The by-laws and a list of the members of the ATC’s medical advisory board, or a proposed plan to organize a medical advisory board;
8. The mailing and physical addresses of the proposed alternative treatment center and evidence of site control for all proposed locations in the form of proof of ownership or a lease*;
9. Written verification of the approval of the community or governing body of the municipality in which the alternative treatment center is or will be located*;
10. Evidence of compliance with local codes and ordinances including, but not limited to, the distance to the closest school, church, temple or other places used exclusively for religious worship or a playground, park or child day care facility from the alternative treatment center;
11. A legible map or maps of the service areas by zip code to be served by the alternative treatment center showing the location of the alternative treatment center; and
12. Text and graphic materials showing the proposed exterior appearance of the ATC and its site compatibility with commercial structures already constructed or under construction within the immediate neighborhood.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Hi, I will find the similarities as required and put them into one document. I will also do the necessary legal research. Message me to get in touch. Thank you.
Hello I have done many projects like yours. Quality, accuracy and timely work delivery is guaranteed. For further discussion please msg me. regards Tanzeela.S
I am an Attorney with almost 23 years experience. I can proof read in a very timely manner! You get what you pay for...and I am very good at what I do