[url removed, login to view]
"Mining Portal Open Source" is a well known project for running pools to mine crypto currency. We want to update the current project, deploy to VMWare ESXi, document all steps and verify. The goal will be to publish the work for free download.
Native - SHA256d, scrypt, scryptn or x11
NOMP - scrypt", //or "sha256", "scrypt-jane", "scrypt-n", "quark", "x11"([url removed, login to view])
CoiniumServ - Scrypt, SHA256d, X11, X13, X14, X15, X17, Blake, Fresh, Fugue, Groestl, Keccak, NIST5, Scrypt-OG, Scrypt-N, SHA1, SHAvite3, Skein, Qubit ([url removed, login to view])
1. Start with existing MPOS project - https://www.freelancer.com/projects/linux/open-source-crypto-currency-miner/
2. Deploy to VMWare ESXi or other virtualization platform
3. Deploy http and stratum miner support for all supported algorithms, using 3 different interface options.
4. Basic requirements:
- VMWare ESXi
- Ubuntu 16.04
- MPOS VMWare image
- Has to install to VMWare ESXi
- Engineer has to be able to repeat all steps to create a matching VM
- Usernames, image names, passwords need to match documentation
- Needs to extend existing documentation to include all steps required for addition of all algorithms
- Needs a script to automate process for each algorithm
- Needs an automated validation process
- Needs to mine to our wallet for all algorithms, and pool wallet has to update as well
We can provide VMs that we built to test this. We are short handed and need the help. Most of our work is for open source release or free distribution, but we want to work with engineers who understand what we do.