1) Create a Springboot RESTful web service. An endpoint that produces a simple string would suffice.
2) Create a client app and consumes the service, which returns the String in the response which was produced in the above step.
3) Add circuit breaking technology to the client app.
4) Demonstrate the circuit breaking technology by terminating the Service and making a call to it through the client app. This should demonstrate the circuit breaker in all the 3 states which are closed, open and half-open.
5) Write a simple Junit test case that would verify the state of the circuit breaker and also the number of attempts made before tripping the circuit breaker open.
Technologies to be used: JAVA 8, Springboot, REST API, Resilience4j
Dear, client. How are you? I have developed many project with Spring boot. I am a Java expert and so I can provide you good results asap. Could you discuss your full details? Best regards Yilong