A Java Class (or application) that captures images from web cam as BufferedImages at pre set frame rate with pre-set width/height.
The following functionality is required:
1. function enumWebCams to enumerate all available webcams
2. function selectWebCam(int) - sets the active webcam to use.
3. function setFrameRate(int) - set the frame rate in fps at which a bufferedImage is produced
4. function setImageSize(Dimension) - set the width and height of the output BufferedImage
5. function startCapture - starts the capturing thread
6. function stopCapture - stops the capturing
Each time a frame is captiured the registered listeneres are notified through the a simple event mechanism and the BufferedImage is passed to the event listeners.
IMPORTANT! Must be cross platfomr to work on MAC OSX, Windows and Linux. No problem to use native libraries for the three platfomrs.