We're looking for a growth marketing unicorn with experience planning, creating, distributing, and analyzing the effectiveness of content marketing and paid acquisition campaigns.
A working knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising is a must. Hands-on campaign management or marketing experience with B2B, SaaS, and Startups is a plus.
Your typical work might be divided into the following, with percentage of time - task.
5% - Managing and designing email campaigns
5% - Testing and reporting issues for each product release
5% - Maintaining relationship with media and journalists
10% - Answer user support tickets and discover issues in our apps
10% - Analyze user retention and engagement data
10% - Exploring and maintaining acquisition channels and partnerships
20% - User survey, offline studies to formulate new ideas
25% - Creating and distribute content / tutorials for social media.
Analyze and attribute marketing campaigns across channels using Google Analytics, Hubspot Marketing Tools, and Google Data Studio
- Lead efforts to increase the reach of our (soon to be) world-famous content
- Monitor our rapid organic traffic growth through Search Console and manage search engine optimization projects
- Leverage analytic tools to report and inform future marketing efforts
- Run structured A/B tests across marketing disciplines like email, landing pages, etc.
- Choose and own your [Ad]venture: we're open to any opportunities that you feel will improve our growth trajectory. To the Moon!
The experience we like to see:
- Managing campaigns across Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising
- Analyzing lead funnels and conversion rates
- Leveraging marketing automation tools such as workflows and email triggers
- Applying growth hacking philosophy & inbound marketing strategies
- Working in B2B, Saas, or Marketing Technology industries