Swift Scrambled Word Game
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $201 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We start with a sentence like "I am a computer programmer"
1. Make a subclass of UIView.
2. Write a function to pass an array of scrambled words to the class("computer, I, a, am, programmer"). Use UILabel as the cells, the words will be the text of the UILabels.
3. The user can then move the UILabels around horizontally to make a new order.
4. Write a function to return an array of the words in the order the user has created.
I will create most of the program -- I simply need a subclass of UIView that has these abilities. You can use already-made functions (for instance, using something like [url removed, login to view] ). You can use UICollectionView with FlowLayout. I leave that up to you.
It can use a library with Objective-C, but the exposed part you write must be in Swift 3.0.
Finally, it must be coded without a Storyboard or xib file.
If you know what you are doing, I can imagine this is a very fast project.
Good luck, I look forward to working with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online