• Layout your page using Flexbox or Bootstrap.
• Include a header with your name and your job title (ie. Web Developer, Full Stack Developer, etc..)
• An image of yourself so everyone knows who you are.
• Clickable GitHub icon linking to your GitHub.
• Clickable LinkedIn icon linking to your LinkedIn.
• Other Professional Social Media (ie. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc..) icons
• Using jQuery, when your icons are hovered over they should transform in size using CSS to show animation.
• List your tech-related skills.
• Dynamically list your GitHub repositories using an AJAX request.
o You will need the following API endpoint with your [login to view URL]://[login to view URL]
Hint! Post the above into the web browser and you will see all of your repos listed as a JSON object
• Include a footer that sticks to the bottom of the screen, commonly referred to as a sticky footer.
o The footer should contain contact information with an email icon and an email address listed next to it.
• Style your page using CSS.
use a 'sticky footer'