**What I have:**
- A photoshop file including the layout. (See attached.)
- A Site44 domain: [login to view URL]
- Photoshop CC 2019
- Dreamweaver CC
**What I want:**
- Transform the image (in the attached) to the body of an Outlook email (similar to a newsletter) without using paid services
- No messed up or broken images in the email
- Necessary optimizations for devices receiving the email
- Active hyperlinks in the email
- Test on Outlook, Gmail, desktop, and mobile
- Detailed (and preferably video demo) description of the whole procedure, so that I can learn and apply it by myself in future.
If you're interested, please let me know what tools you are going to use.