i am looking for someone who is experienced with creating gambling websites to develop me my own one.
Basically the website should look like [login to view URL] but with my own features.
I will describe now position by position.
Like mentioned it should look like the website [login to view URL] but in different color.
The design should be clean and minimal. I prefer to base the design on bootstrap.
The website should have three categories of users.
1. User (playing, deposit/withdrawl, write support ticket, send gamecoins to other user, mute/unmute user for himself, whisper to other user in chat, join giveaways, receive daily free gamecoins...)
2. Moderator (same like User, mute people from chat, ban people, can answer to support tickets)
3. Admin (same like Moderator, has access to the admin panel)
### Available Games for playing:
1. The roulette like [login to view URL]
2. Match betting
### Features for the website:
- Leaderboard like [login to view URL] (with requirements)
- Giveaway for gamecoins (with requirements)
- Free hourly gamecoins for player (with requirements)
- Level System for all players
- Affiliate Program (with requirements)
- Provably Fair
- Randomly a roulette round will be MegaRound like [login to view URL]
- Login with Steam
- Account Settings and Stats
### About Account Settings and Stats:
- Following should be shown at the account page
---- Steam ID64
---- Level: XX (Level progress with a bar)
---- Hourly free coins: XX
---- Received free coins: XX
---- Your withdraw wager: 33,121,603
---- Your affiliates: 0
---- Games stats (Bets, Wins, Profit)
---- Transactions stats (Withdrawals, Deposits, Profit)
---- Sent gamecoins (Sender, Receiver, Amount, Date)
- For the Setting: Players can turn on/off the Sound from the Website and change their steam trade link
The Player has the choice to deposit Dota 2, CSGO or H1Z1 skins. They value of the items should be based on [login to view URL]
The can deposit with Bitcoins or Litecoins. (See [login to view URL])
VGO Skins from [login to view URL]
Skins: Dota 2, H1Z1
If a player has a problem he can send a ticket to the support. And they can attach pictures!
This is just a small overview of my project, details will be cleared later on.
And i dont want any of this leaked script or any backdoors etc. (will be checked)
Additional jobs will come later.
Thank you for your attention.
85 freelancers are bidding on average €2416 for this job
Hi, Expert web development team here. we are ready to help you. We have experiences with web development and can help you with our great team. Please contact so we can discuss. Best,
Hi, We have experience in building gambling, poker and casino websites with high end features. Let's discuss and we will show you gambling websites we have built before.