Hello! Thanks for checking out my little project.
Here it comes: I have a small, experimental website. It's mostly visual, with six hi-res images in the background, with some text laid over, and transitions. Those images are selfies taken with a GoPro camera; the wide angle gives them an "adventurous" feel. I like that idea, and how it turns out in this "prototype". However, the images were taken in very different lighting conditions (indoors vs. outside, day vs. nighttime).
I would like someone with Photoshop skills to take a look and retouch them so that
- they become more "similar looking" as you flip through the site
- they distract less from the text in the foreground
When I say "retouch", I really just mean toning the colors a bit for a more uniform look and feel of the site. The pictures itself are okay, so please no cropping or other editing.
Please take a look at the site and tell me what you think can/should be done.
[login to view URL]
If we come to terms, here's how we could go on:
1. You present me a choice of three or four sets of images (first payment milestone), e.g. with different "color schemes" (light/bright, blue-ish cast, ...) and other optimizations (sharpening/softening, ...) to make the site look more "uniform".
2. I will test / try out those alternatives for their overall impression.
3. I choose the final design variant and you work through another iteration (second and final payment milestone).
Thanks again! Look forward to hearing from you.
52 freelancers are bidding on average €104 for this job
Hi, I am Benjamin; Photo Editor, Retoucher and Manipulator and I want to optimise this images to make them consistent. Here are some samples I did before: [login to view URL]
hey sir i understand what u want i can make which u want i completed 268 projects here please message me thanks I have many years experience in this field Please send me message so we can chat more thanks
hi There, This is a straightforward work!i can promise you a great work right now! Please send me a message so i can do a sample for you Im an expert in Photoshop Looking forward to your reply thanks, Achini