Our client is looking for an eCommerce website to highlight their services and products.
Pay Total: £270.00
40% on Project Partial Sign off stage (This is when we have received the initial build from you and then sent it to our client for review)
60% on completion of the website (This is when the website is launched and our client is happy with the work)
Project Partial Sign Off Deadline: 96 Hours
Content Management System: WordPress
We need you to complete the following:
• Install OpenCart
• Install Theme
• Create Holding page to client’s specification
• Build website to the client’s requirements
• Complete content writing (some content may be provided to you)
• Send us the initial design for us to review
• We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you)
• Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us
• We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60% pay will be released to you)
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Industry: Timber supplies.
About the company: Company that specialise in timber products.
Please do not apply for the project if you cannot get it completed within the specified timescale. You will be required to sign our own NDA and will not get the full project brief until this is signed.
24 freelancers are bidding on average £169 for this job
We work in IT service sector like Web development, Mobile Application development , Digital Marketing & Advertisement ,Animation Movies or any outsource process..
hi, please share details Check our latest work-- [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] E-comm More