I'm looking for someone to make me 100 quote cards that I can post on a Facebook page that I manage as well as a matching Instagram page.
Here are a few things you need to know in order to do this job well and win the
1. I'm looking for cards I can use on both Facebook & Instagram
2. I'll provide the quotes.
3. You can't just pull images from places Pinterest and send them. I'll want an original design, even if it's similar.
4. Most of the cards can be text only but I'd like 20-25% to have a little bit graphic design work
5. Each card will get my logo on it. I'll provide it.
6. I'll want the files in PSD format. That way, I can replace/update the logo as I need to.
7. Most bidders won't read the project description. They just blindly bid and that doesn't make for a good experience. So I don't choose those bidders. In order to be shortlisted, simply cut-and-paste this line into the first sentence of your bid proposal: " Hunter, I've read your proposal and will let you know if I have any questions."
8. I ask you to do that so I know you've read the requirements. 70% of bidders won't do it.
9. I'm uploading a few samples of the cards I've created so you get an idea of what I'm looking for.
10. I prefer you have access to your own stock images to use for this project. If not, I have a subscription I can share with you. You'll need to tell me which files you want and I'll download them and send them to you.
11. Timeline: I'd like to have them finished in 1-2 weeks. We can set up milestones so you can get paid as you complete them.
12. I'd like you to use a variety of fonts but we can reuse them. I think no more than 5-7 would suffice.
13. I can typically make one of these cards in 3-5 minutes, sometimes faster. Someone with graphic design experience should probably be at 2-3 minutes. I don't mind paying for good work but I don't want to pay the same price as I would in the USA.
Good luck! Let me know what questions you have.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $64 for this job
" Hunter, I've read your proposal and will let you know if I have any questions." Sir, kindly give me the job. I can do your job pereftcly. Kindly knock me for details discuss.