I'm looking for a quality writer that can write Erotica e-books in the categories of ACTION ADVENTURE (at this time, horror, suspense, etc., later) for about 15,000 words. You must be able to write effectively and deliver on time, 100% original quality book (within 7--10 days) that will feed the appetite of my readers.
While I can provide you with a plot or top selling example book, I would prefer for you to be free and maximize your creative juice in plot creation. If you can write this book with the intent in mind of writing a possible series, then let me know you can do that and that will be all the better for me to hire you and provide you with long term work.
Along with the book, I will also need a:
1. title/subtitle and
2. short description of the book- 500 words to wet the appetite of my readers about the eBooks.
I am offering ongoing work with projects every 2 weeks, so you can write as much as you want.
You must be able to write unique, 100% original, QUALITY stories that will engage the reader. English must be your first language, and you must have experience writing fiction stories with romance/action adventure.
No payment will be rendered for plagiarism – I will conduct a comparative
research to ensure the work is 100% original.
You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and
you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. I
will retain all the copyrights of the book.
Please also attach a sample of your work in your reply to this message. (prefer entire book if possible so I can see how you grab the reader in the beginning, make them ravenous as the plot unfolds and how you close at the end so they will definitely want more!).
By the way- I love to tip well written books, so make me do it!
Please try to answer as many of the questions below that you can:
1. Have you published any book in this genre before?
2. Can you please share some of your work in this genre?
3. Do you also provide revisions if needed?
4. How much time it will take you to write 15k word book?
5. Why choose you over other applicants?
6. Can you provide any of your client’s books that you have written that is published on amazon?
7. Can you write a book in a series? Have you written books before in a series?
8. Which erotica genre are you most comfortable with?