See required support material after downloading the attachment
1. Obtain wave historical data from nearby deep water stations (using provided links).
2. Plot wave rose and estimate design wave height (using MIKE Zero)
3. Estimate the design water level considering the storm surge, SLR , MHWS,….
4. Transform the wave to the toe of the structure (shoaling, refraction,…) using design water level and provided bathymetry information.
5. Check the breaking condition
6. Design the cross-sections of the structure (armour size, filter, core, slope, crest height,... )
7. Provide the drawings (at least two cross section) and estimate the volume/cost of the required material.
8. Estimate the bypassing time
3 freelancers are bidding on average $234 for this job
hi there I would like to help you on this project. I am a civil engineering professional and would like to help you on this project. please consider my bid. thanks!
Hi, there I am a civil Engineer. I can help you in this work of designing. Can have chat so, I can ask you some questions regarding this work? Thank you.