Creation of a original NAND flash circuit board design ready for manufacturing.
Board will assembled in electronics class including placing BGA NAND flash on circuit board and soldering USB cable to pads on circuit board.
1. Identify small capacity, BGA NAND flash memory chip to be engineered into a circuit board design. 512MB to 4GB is preferred.
2. Circuit design should include 4 pads on circuit board that USB cable will be soldered to.
3. Circuit design should include a USB port that will be SMT through-hole soldered to the board.
5. Company name and logo will be included as text on circuit board design. Imagine business card sized but with a purpose for electronics class.
6. NAND flash should be accessible via USB2 computer connection.
7. NAND flash should be recognized via Windows, OSX or Linux.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
Professional with international experience will work on your project Relevant Skills and Experience Circuit Design and programming Proposed Milestones $77.5 USD - Blueprint $77.5 USD - Deliverable