I am looking for a PCB layout for 1 cell LiPO charger that fullfills the specifications of the attached document.
The successful bidder will have to provide :
- complete PCB layout, schemes and gerber files for the working board
- a complete BOM list with all components used
- a written and signed transfer of IP to provide the ordering party an exclusive and unlimited right to use and sell the results of this project
The price of your bid is not the most important criteria for selection. The successfull bidder will suggest a solution that is:
- small and compact (use of highly integrated circuits is encouraged)
- has a low power profile itself
- low target board price
Therefore you HAVE TO give an impression on how you want to fullfill these criteria if you want your bid to be considered.
Currently the board is intended to be used with a 6V 1W solar cell, but other solar panels shall be connectable as well.
Please state references that show that you have the knowledge and skills needed to successfully finish this project.
Please also state if you can provide a prototype or even a series of boards. Please state prices for this additionally to your primary bid for the project.
Questions are always welcome
36 freelancers are bidding on average €689 for this job
Hi, I read your project description. Your project is really interesting to me and i can do it correctly. I will do my best to complete the project perfectly. thank you for your attention.
Hello. Thanks for posting this project. I am an expert having rich experience in schematic circuit, PCB design and firmware. Looking forward to working with you. best regards.