We are a dynamic and fast paced London based inbound marketing agency and we are looking for a number of LinkedIn profile writers. We are looking for a writer with impeccable English who has good experience in writing persuasive and personable copy.
The job includes writing a person's LinkedIn profile description. We will interview the person, record the interview, and have it transcribed by someone else. Your job is to polish the interview, pick out the relevant bits that work well in the profile, add it to the sections that are already in existence from the CV and existing profile. Typically it will take approximately 60- 90 minutes per profile.
The position is for 20-40 hours a week, and we are looking for people who can commit this level of time. It will commence with a trial of 2- 5 paid profiles.
2 years experience as a professional writer
Follows instructions - write 'I create magic with words' at the top of your cover letter
A good understanding of what a professional profile description should look like
Experience in writing business profiles/ CV’s/ LinkedIn profiles is a big plus
The budget we're thinking of is £300- £400 for 20 profiles written.
When applying, please answer the following questions:
1. What kinds of projects/companies did you write for?
2. How do you handle bad briefs?
3. Let's take an example of a person with a position as a product manager, but the tasks he has done in one aren't standard for that position. What description would you write on his profile?
4. How would you handle a project with a tight deadline when you realise you won't be able to meet it?
5. What do you think is an ideal description of past role at a company in a person's profile? What should it consist of?
With your application, provide examples of past work.