As part of a new software that my company will release, we need a simple network kernel driver that will run on the following operating systems:
- Windows server 2008 (all editions)
- Windows server 2012 (all editions)
- Windows server 2016 (all editions)
The module must be clean written, understandable code so other developers can work with it in future. Commented code is a must.
Module needs to be in control and responsible of:
- All the traffic that goes IN/OUT of the network adaptor
- Reporting back to user mode as much details as possible for logging
- Always run as a service, until the user decides not to ( or uninstall it )
Module needs to have the ability to:
- Restrict concurrent connections for a single IP ( if can be done per PORT as well, that is a bonus )
- Work without causing any issues or BSOD
- Block/Allow certain packets ( optional )
- Block/Allow TCP or UDP completely ( optional )
That would be all for now, an experienced developer in windows kernel will be able to do this in swift time.
More details will be disclosed via PM, and NDA must be signed for data protection and copyright reasons.