Building a Chrome base kiosk software with the following requirements:
- C# WPF application
- Windows 10 compatible
- Must be fully built in-house, no licensed SDK involved
- Browser Lockdown with the Chromium browser engine, automatically the configured website on startup
- Chrome lockdown - Hide Chrome features such as the Bookmarks bar, menus, home button, tabs, right-click menu, Settings, restrict printer, browser reset, file download blocking and other administrative pages. In addition, restrict access to only desired websites
- Windows lockdown - Remove all of the undesired Windows shortcuts, gestures, and keystrokes. Auto-start and secure shell replacement. It can also disable undesired keystrokes and areas of Chrome
- on-screen keyboard with disabling keyboard keys
- Support both USB (plug and play) magnetic strip reader and USB (plug and play) barcode reader
- Schedule Windows start/ shutdown and reboot
- remote access and reboot
- Clearing of cookies, history, and print queue at session end
- Can run the OS as a shell
- Pop-up management access control list
- Software watchdog
- EMV Compliant Chip Device Support
Detail requirements and wire-frame provided when project awarded.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $21327 for this job
Hello I'm interesting your KIOSK project. I have experiences in this kind project. I'm able to implement your requirements with high quality. Please discuss more details over chat. Thanks.
hi, how are you. I checked your project. I am software developer, It's ready to do your work. I have many experience for such project. You will see good results. I look forward to your contact. thank you.