We are working on one of the most anticipated blockchain projects and are close to launching. We will share more information about the project once we formalize our relationship. We currently work on material to bring the idea of decentralized application to more people. For that, we’re looking to make it easier to understand and one way to do so is cartoons. That’s why we’re looking for a cartoonist to join our distributed team.
We are looking to produce at least weekly cartoons on all things decentralized - from explaining basic terminology to some thought experiments on how education could profit from a decentralized solution.
We have a six digit, rapidly growing community that will look and laugh at your cartoons. This is a great opportunity to show your skills to a larger audience.
- Help make learning about Blockchain and Decentralization a fun thing!
- Collaborate with us on topics and come up with ideas for how to visualize them
- Draw Cartoons and help us publish them in Blogs and Vlogs
- Work closely with everyone else on the team in order to provide the best learning experience to our users
- You’ve been drawing cartoons for a while and have developed your own style
- You have an understanding of the terms ‘Blockchain’, ‘Consensus’, ‘Networks’
- Ideally, you’ve worked as a developer or another technical role in the past or present
Other qualities that are important:
- You are a good communicator (good English skills is a must) who can work independently and values teamplay
- You are quick and pragmatic when you create new features for testing but detail oriented and precise when you polish the experience
- You appreciate when your suggestions are challenged
- You are precise and on time
- You provide comments so that it is easy for us to understand the reasons why you did something the way you did it
What we offer you:
- Flexibility - we are a fully distributed team and everyone works from home or a co-working space at the hours that they feel most productive. We believe that everyone should be able to work when they are best able to do it, and should take time off when needed.
- Control over your work - we believe that everyone should define their own role. We meet once per week for a one-hour call where we update each other on progress, define goals for the upcoming week and discuss anything that concerns the whole team.
- A good challenge - come work in a super motivated and smart team. We only hire team members who we think are masters of their field, motivated and fun to talk to outside work.
Please note: It will take you some time to apply for this job. We use this process because we value people who are not afraid of going the extra mile to get what they want. Your attitude is just as important as your skillset. If you are not looking for something long term and if you are not willing to go through the steps below, please do not apply.
However, if you value a good challenge, please send us your application!
Our hiring process has the following stages:
Please start your reply to this posting with “Hey guys! I’m the Cartoon-Rockstar you’re looking for!”.
If we like your application we will give you a test task. Based on this we will judge your ability to execute on a given problem. We’ll only give you the test task if we believe that you are a good fit and valuable addition to the team.
The last step is an interview with the decision-makers.
We’re looking for applicants with the right attitude, who hold themselves to a high standard with deadlines. You don’t have to have perfect skills, there is an opportunity to learn along the way – your attitude and desire to learn is the most important quality for this job. If this process has not scared you off, please apply!
45 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi, Cédric 1. We have big team 2. We can do 100% your full satisfaction. ( with change request ) 3. can we discuss our project budget also time frame ? Thank you, ANANTA.
Hey guys! I’m the Cartoon-Rockstar you’re looking for! I would like to take a part in a project.I guarantee a high quality of work. I’m ready to start immediately.